- shelter that keeps me not only dry & warm, but completely comfortable.
- an abundance of food; varied, nutritious, fresh & still by my choice.
- a seemingly endless supply of water; from the tap, bottled, filtered, flavoured, carbonated, spiked…
- more sources of entertainment, (mis-)information, distraction, opportunities etc than I can ever go through.
- time for conversations and virtual gatherings, meetings that are now more present, more rooted in beingness.
- all the beauty, love, people, things etc that are still bountifully & readily available.
- space to be, to be still, without a constant calling to do, do, do.
I am grateful for:
- the opportunity to get a taste of what millions of my fellow humans live with daily; uncertainty, threat of serious disease for myself & my loved ones, financial hardship or collapse, limited freedom to be, do and go according to my own preferences and so much more… grateful that we all get a taste; not as a concept, but as a lived experience… while still living in comfort.
- a pause in the treadwheel of more, better & best, of us versus them, of our obsession with that which isn’t that important.
- and most of all I’m grateful for comfortableness in uncertainty, and my intimate relationship with Stillness, Peace & Joy.
I’m generous with:
- my joy for life, through a smile to a stranger, call to a friend or post on social media.
- my presence & peaceful being, that offers a soothing feeling to those in fear.
- my ability to listen, the hear and to respect any point of view.
- my skill with words that can transcend fear into acceptance or joy.
- my open, loving heart… shining silently in the midst of chaos, available to all.
- my resources & skills… whatever they are, whatever I have, whatever you need… we’re in this together, we’ll work it out.